Friday 22 June 2018

The West Ed


We've had  two wonderful days exploring the West Edmonton Mall (ok, not everything, but everything the pocketbook would allow!

We had a blast in the waterpark Wednesday, even riding a waterslide where you stood on a platform and then the floor dropped out from under your feet and you free fell until a loopde loop slowed you down. I'm assuming there's a little pee in that water. Brendan intelligently opted out of that one! In my defense, I didn't realize that was how it worked until I climbed into it. Minus 1 preplanning point.

Yesterday we did the aquarium, sea lion show (the star was named Quinte - memories of home!!), the amusement park and shopping (of course). Inexplicably, Captain Consumer (Harrison) was the only child who didn't find something to spend his precious Out West money on!  A very exciting day. Rob and I even survived the world's largest indoor triple loop roller coaster! It pulls the 3rd highest G's in the world, which would explain why I started to black out halfway through the second loop! All's well that ends well, but I'm giving g myself another -1 preplanning point for not knowing about the 3rd place G's  till I googled it this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment