Friday 8 June 2018

Home away from home

The trailer is packed (except for last minute laundry and the kettle) and I have officially spiralled into a previously unknown level of packing and planning hyperanxiety.

Last night I opened the bathroom cabinet that I had spent two hours obsessively organizing the night before and felt like I had been cast in Sleeping With The Enemy (you know, the movie where Julia Roberts knows the creepy over-controlling husband has found her because all her pantry items are lined up straight). The problem is I'm both Julia Roberts AND the creepy over controlling husband!

Rob and the twins and the trailer leave tomorrow. After that I will have no choice but to relax. I hope. Brendon and I will remain at home for another week of school and work and then fly out to Calgary to meet the Cross Canada drivers.

The countdown clock on my phone says 21 hours till departure, ahhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment