Monday 25 June 2018

Jasper

I've fallen behind more quickly than I thought I would - and life without wifi for a week now is certainly an adjustment (so picture upload seems to be working only rarely) BUT Jasper is gorgeous. Hopefully you don't have to take my word for it and I get some pics up soon.

We've seen 4 different black bear, 1 wapiti (elk), 3 mule deer, prairie dogs, 2 baby eagles, and a gaggle of mountain goats (we think - they were in a car park !?! but we were going full speed in the other direction with 27 feet of "let's not stop on a dime" hitched to our bumper at the time). Camping rules clearly dictate that every child earns a cookie for each wildlife sighting (many exclusions and exceptions apply), so our primary diet since arriving in Jasper has been Oreo.

No comments:

Post a Comment