Friday 9 September 2011

Brendans off to school

He did it! I'm blogging through my sniffles as I sit here on the front step in a bit of a daze. Brendan declared at 7:45 that "Brendans love school buses and getting blue presents " and was off and away 30 minutes later. He'd rejected the blue present payoff when we suggested it 3 days ago. We were very grateful for the change of heart. His bus driver seemed lovely and knew his name already.  The only real unpleasant shock was that the bus was completely empty except for one big kid in the back seat. My little Brendan, alone on a great big school bus. It drove back past our place 15 minutes later with a few more kids. We were still sitting on the front step wondering what to do next. I hope he sees lots of trains (there's a track by the school) today.


No comments:

Post a Comment