Monday 8 August 2011

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...

So, one last day...

Had my worst night on record last night, so I am ready to get on with this! Called the hospital to confirm that we were booked for tomorrow and got updated times; be at the hospital at 4:45am for 6:45am surgery.

Have mercy!

Thought I'd post my last profile picture, having officially hit 38 weeks yesterday. Not too shabby!



We'll be sure to post tomorrow as soon as we can, but we're not exactly sure where the wi-fi spots in the hospital are, so don't be alarmed if it's not until later in the day.

I guess that's it, we'll talk to you when we have two more kids!

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything! We'll be thinking about you! Send some labour vibes my way too if you can!

    ReplyDelete