Wednesday 25 January 2012

January Photo Post

We went up to Barrie 2 weekends ago for Mike (Rob's brother) and Tara's baby shower. She's due in early March, not long to go now! I took her up a few sentimental items, like my compression stockings for ankle swelling and the last of my maternity clothes that I decided I had no business wearing anymore, even though they're way more comfortable than my pre-pregnant with twins jeans.
I'm not proud, but I finally did it. I dressed them up in matching clothes. They both had very similar brown and white striped onesies and brown pants so I went ahead and dressed them both up in them to go see Mike and Tara. In a show of solidarity I dressed up to match too, ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. Did you drool all over your outfit too? :) I can not believe how much drool a baby has!!

    ReplyDelete