Friday 15 February 2013

18 Months

The twins are 18 months old, it seems impossible!
 
 You would not believe me if I told you how hard it is to get a picture of two 1 1/2 year olds sitting on the couch, with a bear, smiling and looking at the camera. Well, maybe you would. I included outtake pictures just to help your imagination along in case. But at long last, finally this afternoon, a miracle occured and attempt number 5 at this particular photo shoot succeeded (hence the late post, I've been trying since a week ago to take the obligatory 18 month photo, to no avail).
 
We all have a cold (this will come as very unwelcome news to my parents who we are visiting next weekend, sorry Mom and Dad!). The sheer volume of... er... nasal secretion, that babies are able to produce is astounding to me. Seriously, if snot were valuable Rob and I would be millionaires! The vicious cycle I find is that the more Heidi cries, the more her nose runs. And the more you wipe her nose, the more she cries. It never, ever ends!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment