Friday 19 October 2012

Tinkerbell

We picked up Heidis tinkerbell costume for Halloween, it's pretty amazing. It was made by the coworker of our good friend Kim. Heidi was fine with it until we put the wings on. The second photo is a little " we are not amused " and a lot of " the exorcism - Disney style" .

Just 8 sleeps until our family trip to Disneyworld, excitement is at a fever pitch in this house! We will be spending Halloween at Disney, so to match Heidis tinkerbell, Harrison is dressing up as peter pan! You'll have to stay tuned for that photo, since his costume is still in pieces on top of my sewing machine...



1 comment:

  1. I гeliѕh, cause I discoveгeԁ just what I usеd to bе taking a look foг.
    You have ended my four day long hunt! God Blеss you
    mаn. Have a niсe day. Bуe

    mу blog post :: instant loans

    ReplyDelete