Wednesday 17 October 2012

I am trapped

I am home alone, literally trapped in this chair with a sleeping baby on my lap whom I dare not move. Perfect time for a blog update! Harrison stirred a few minutes and I thought "oh no, how on earth is this gonna work" but he fell back asleep. Thank the sweet lord.

Life is beginning to feel a little more manageable the last few weeks but Heidi and Harrison seem determined to avoid any sort of nap routine. Morning naps? Maybe, maybe not. Afternoon naps? Maybe, maybe not. No nap at all, but instead fairly constant fussing from 5 until 9 pm? Apparently that was tonight's plan. Go the #!@$ to sleep sweet princess.

Ah, relief... Rob has come and is delivering Heidi to bed... Oh no, there she goes again... No, no, it's ok, she fell back asleep. Oi veh!



No comments:

Post a Comment