Sunday 29 June 2014

Photo failure

I am at wits end with the blogsite these days. I've tried every day for a week to load up the next Utah day's worth of pics to no avail. I harbour some suspicion that there may be some sort of maximum capacity for photos that I have reached without realizing it. I don't know how long it will take to figure my way around this problem. Just imagine another hundred photos of scenic rocks. In chronological order of the trip you would next imagine really bumpy rocks (Goblin Valley), then really smooth rocks (Moab), then a really deep chasm in the otherwise very flat rocks (Island in the Sky), then really red rocks (Moab again), then a really famous rocks (Arches and Monument Valley) and finally a village made of rocks hidden under the side of a high rock ridge (Mesa Verde)!


I'll keep working on those photos - but you've got a rough sense now!

No comments:

Post a Comment