Thursday 5 December 2013

Liebing Life

I have been awarded a Liebster Award, which is sort of like a blogging chain letter, with the intention that you answer a series of titillating questions and award 5 other noteworthy bloggers you follow with a mention on your site and so on and so forth. Sadly, the other two ladies/moms who I knew who had blogs have committed to spending less time talking about hanging out with their kids and more time actually doing it (as opposed to me), so you're just stuck reading my question and answer series. Enjoy, ha!

1. Are you a day person or a night person?
Night owl, for sure, for sure. I like that morning person isn't even an option here!

2. Why did you start your blog? Bored on mat leave? Keeping family up to date?
To try to notify people that the twins had finally arrived since we anticipated not having wifi in hospital. Ah to think something that was supposed to be short lived ...

3. What would be your death row meal?
My mom's polynesian pork tenderloin with ginger and soy sauce. It's amazing. So much work, but amazing.

4. Do you believe in horoscopes? Why/why not?
Seriously?

5. What is your favourite holiday?
Easter.  Easter in the Cole household is an epic event with 3 easter egg hunts and decorating easter eggs complete with voting in categories like best use of colour and most disturbing egg!


6. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Halekaleke mala. There's no way I succeeded in spelling that right.


7. What do you take in your coffee? Tea?
Cream and sugar. And none of this milk nonsense either. I have just recently discovered the difference that actual 18% cream makes. When I'm out at a restaurant. While I can be superior enough to sneer at milk, I'm also still too crippled by my clinical cheapness to actually buy real creamer for home.


8. What brand of toilet paper do you prefer?
Cheap.


9. Did you watch the entire series of Breaking Bad? If so, how long did it take you? If not, when are you going to?
I watched the whole first season and apparently am the only person in the whole world who found it disturbing and depressing.
10.  What cheerios do you like the best? Original, multigrain, chocolate or honey nut?
Multigrain; they've got that little bit of sweetness, mixed in with the naturally sweet taste of the moral superiority you get from eating healthier sounding food!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I especially love your answer to the horoscope question. And the first season of Breaking Bad does fit that description but every season after gets better and better! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete