Tuesday 14 May 2013

Another Lost Tooth

A big day for Brendan - Harrison learned how to say "Brendan" today. He was carrying Brendans sweater around saying the same thing over and over, and I finally realized he was calling his brother's name - Mehmehm. We confirmed by asking him to say Brendan (her previously always answered Noooo), and he said confidently "Mehmehm". I'm excited for Brendan but also worried about how confusing this is going to get since I'm "Mahmahm". Life would be so boring if it was easy...

As Brendan rockets towards his sixth birthday, we continue to be reminded how fast he is growing - he came upstairs thus evening holding another list tooth! He's getting smarter by the day too - he told me tonight that he "loves me to the edge of the galaxy and back, and mars too". We should perhaps cut back on the discovery channel before bed...



No comments:

Post a Comment