Tuesday 1 January 2013

About those pictures...

Home at last, after 11 nights on the road. What a wonderful Christmas and New Year's!

My goal for the night was to upload my christmas photos for posting. I have an issue though. One of my resolutions last year was to stop taking 6 pictures instead of just taking 1. It makes the uploading, editing, sorting, rotating process significantly more time consuming. So, how did I do? Epic fail. 300 pictures for Christmas alone. This is where we come to the dilemma. One of my resolutions for this year was to go to bed earlier. If I accomplish my goal of posting pictures I'll be starting the year off already failing badly at my resolutions again. So instead, goodnight, we'll catch up soon and I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment