Sunday 4 December 2011

Attempting lunch out

Robs parents were down for a visit this weekend and looked after all 3 kids while we went to the neighbourhood Christmas party! A brilliant idea ; we had a regift exchange ! We parted ways with a photo frame but came home with a beautiful concrete leaf for the garden.

We attempted lunch out with Bob and Gail and the rest of the zoo. The food was delicious but I'm considering putting my 4 year old up for sale. I'd like to tell myself he's just going through a challenging stage, but I'm pretty sure every new stage is a challenging stage. He's really into asking questions right now. Lots of questions. Especially ones he knows the answer to, ones that don't make sense, or ones he's just asked. His hands down favourite is " what's your favourite colour ". He is not above asking it 2 or 3 times consecutively.  Per person. Oi.  I live in fear of each of these stages happening again in 4 years. Only double. Yikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment